From the manufacturer
PowerA Enhanced Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch - Spyro
Play your favorite Nintendo Switch games* like a pro with this officially licensed PowerA Enhanced Wireless Controller. Built for comfort during extended gaming sessions, this Bluetooth wireless controller features motion controls, mappable Advanced Gaming Buttons, and standard ergonomic layout. Enjoy up to 30 hours of gameplay with new alkaline batteries** or add your own rechargeable batteries.
Advanced Gaming Buttons
Gain a competitive advantage by keeping your thumbs on the analog sticks and mapping actions to two buttons on the back of the controller. There is no app or system settings to configure. Simply hold the program button for two seconds (1) followed by the button you wish to map (2), then select either AGR or AGL (3) to complete the process for quick on-the-fly button mapping.
PowerA Wireless controllers free you from being tethered to the console and provide a tangle free gaming experience. Our design is built for comfort during extended gaming sessions using high quality materials. Enjoy up to 30 hours of gameplay with new alkaline batteries (other variables affect play-time) or add your own rechargeable batteries.
- Key Features:
- Wireless freedom using Bluetooth 5.0
- Features motion controls and mappable Advanced Gaming Buttons
- Ergonomic design with standard button layout*
- LEDs for player number, button mapping, and low battery warning
- Includes two AA batteries for up to 30 hours of gameplay**
- Officially licensed from Nintendo and Activision
PowerA Quality Promise
At PowerA, our controllers are designed by passionate gamers. Our team has over two decades of experience in the gaming industry designing across all platforms. You will be amazed at the features and quality built into this controller. Finally, you can trust PowerA products to perform since we back our products for 2 years.
Official Licensed Product
This PowerA Enhanced Wireless Controller is officially licensed for Nintendo Switch. Always look for this seal when buying video game accessories as assurance that the product has gone thru Nintendo’s rigorous testing and evaluation process. Products that do not carry this seal may not work at all with your Nintendo system or may have compatibility issues with certain games.
Gaming is better together
Nintendo Switch allows up to 8 controller connections in docked mode, or you can link up to 8 systems together to play in tabletop mode. Compared to Joy-Con controllers, Enhanced Wireless Controllers offer improved accuracy and comfort plus larger buttons. Now that you have a more affordable wireless option available in a variety of colors and designs, pick up one or more, gather your friends, and share the fun.
* Can be used when Nintendo Switch is docked or undocked. Does not support HD rumble, IR, or Amiibo NFC ** other variables affect play-time
- Motion controls included for intuitive game interactions*
- Features Advanced Gaming Buttons for on the fly button mapping
- Ergonomic design for comfort during extended gaming sessions
- Switch System buttons (+, -, Home, Capture)
- Left/Right shoulder buttons and triggers (L/R/ZL/ZR)
- Two Precision tuned analog sticks
- Eight-way plus-shaped D-pad
- Nintendo ABXY button layout (larger than Joy-Con)